Innovation that changes the world
ABEJA promotes efficiency and the automation of industries by utilizing deep learning for the automatic extraction of features from big data. ABEJA has been collaborating with academics from top universities and developing its own deep learning algorithms. We develop business in in both the retail distribution and manufacturing industries.
For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ABEJA Platform is the world’s most progressive AI platform for collecting, storing, learning, executing, and reporting data of any kind. The ABEJA Platform puts together next generation digital technologies on one platform. It detects real world changes and collects data on its cloud server (Inbound IoT). It then utilizes the collected high-volume data to create more valuable data (AI: Artificial Intelligence) using Big Data Analytics. Finally, it outputs appropriate data in the actuator in accordance with various business contexts (Outbound IoT).
ABEJA Platform is actively working on the development of the ABEJA Platform Partner Ecosystem. The objective of this system is to expand the IoT, Big Data, and AI based ecosystem in order to reach out to all industries with our service and create value beyond sectorial boundaries.
- ABEJA Platform for Retail is a state-of-the-art retail analytics tool that identifies problems and proposes solutions using Artificial Intelligence. It identifies customer behavior patterns by employing the latest technology such as Artificial Intelligence and IoT and integrates it with existing data such as POS to deliver insight and analytics for the business needs of store owners.
- Corporate Name
- ABEJA, Inc.
- Tanakayama Building 10F 4-1-20, Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo (Google Map)
- Septermber 10, 2012
- Yousuke Okada
- Board Members
- Yousuke Okada (Representative Director, CEO & CTO)
- Takinori Ogata (Director & CRO)
- Naoki Tonogi (Director, COO & CFO)
- Tosiyasu Kunii (Professor emeritus at University of Tokyo, University of Aizu)
- Hitoshi Matsubara (Professor at Hakodate Future University / Former President at The Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence)
- Takami Yasuda (Professor at Nagoya University)
- Yoshie Munakata (Former Vice President at Intel Japan Co., Ltd.)
- Number of Employees
- 42 People As of March 2017
- Investment Companies
- Archetype Ventures, Inc.
- Innovation Network Corporation of Japan
- Inspire Corporation
- Inspire PNB Partners Corporation
- ITOCHU Corporation
- Mitsubishi UFJ Capital Company Limited
- Mizuho Capital Co.,Ltd.
- NTT Docomo Ventures, Inc.
- Sakura Internet, Inc.
- salesforce.com, Inc.
- Toshiba Tec Corporation
— Representative Director, CEO & CTO
Began programming in fifth grade of elementary school. Majored in Computer Graphics in high school, and received an award from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology. Throughout university, presented at several international conferences on research related to 3D computer graphics. Started ABEJA after working as a business venture of an IT venture company.
— Director & CRO
Received the Excellence Award from the Institute of Electronics, Information, and Communication Engineers while enrolled at Kurume High School as an Image Processing major. After graduation, continued studies at Kyushu University. In 2011, joined an IT venture. After engaging in the development of new business, joined ABEJA.
— Director, COO & CFO
Acknowledged as an excellent scientist in a global human resource development program during enrollment at Nagoya University in the Faculty of Economics. Joined a professional incubator dedicated to launching new businesses and launched several new, major companies as Project Manager before joining ABEJA.