Innovation that changes the world
ABEJA promotes efficiency and automation of industries by utilizing deep learning for automatically extracting features from big data. ABEJA has been collaborating with academics from top universities and develops its own deep learning algorithms. We develop business in the retail distribution industry and in the manufacturing industry.
If you require more information about us, please email email@example.com.
- ABEJA Platform is the world’s most progressive AI platform for collecting, storing, learning, executing, and reporting data of any kind. The ABEJA Platform puts together next generation digital technologies on one platform. It detects real world changes and collects data on its cloud server (Inbound IoT). Using Big Data analytics, it then utilizes the collected high-volume data to create more valuable data (AI: Artificial Intelligence). Finally, it outputs appropriate data in the actuator in accordance with various business contexts (Outbound IoT).
ABEJA Platform is actively working on the development of the ABEJA Platform Partner Ecosystem. The objective of this system is to expand the IoT, Big Data, and AI based eco- system in order to reach out to all industries with our service and create value beyond sectorial boundaries.
- ABEJA Platform for Retail is a state-of-the-art retail analytics tool that identifies problems and proposes solutions using Artificial Intelligence. It identifies customer behaviour patterns by employing the latest technology such as Artificial Intelligence and IoT and integrates it with existing data like POS to deliver insight and analytics for business needs of store owners.
- Corporate Name
- Tanakayama Building 10F 4-1-20, Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo (Google Map)
- Yousuke Okada
- Board Members
- Yousuke Okada (Representative Director, CEO & CTO)
- Takinori Ogata (Director & CRO)
- Naoki Tonogi (Director, COO & CFO)
- Tosiyasu Kunii (Professor emeritus at University of Tokyo, University of Aizu)
- Hitoshi Matsubara (Professor at Hakodate Future University / Former President at The Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence)
- Takami Yasuda (Professor at Nagoya University)
- Yoshie Munakata (Former Vice President at Intel Japan Co., Ltd.)
- Number of Employees
- 42 People As of March 2017
- Investment Companies
- Innovation Network Corporation of Japan
- salesforce.com, Inc.
- NTT Docomo Ventures
- Mitsubishi UFJ Capital
- Mizuho Capital INSPiRE
- INSPiRE PNB Partners
- Sakura Internet Inc.
— Representative Director, CEO & CTO
Began programming in elementary school in the fifth grade. Majored in Computer Graphics in high school, and received the award for Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology. Throughout university, presented at several international conferences on research related to 3D computer graphics. After working as a business manager of an IT venture, he started ABEJA.
— Director & CRO
Received the Excellence Award from the Institute of Electronics, Information, and Communication Engineers while enrolled at Kurume High School as an Image Processing major. After graduation, continued studies at Kyushu University. In 2011, joined an IT venture. After engaging in the development of new business, joined ABEJA.
— Director, COO & CFO
Whiled enrolled at the Faculty of Economics, Nagoya University, was adopted as an excellent scientist in the global human resource development program. Joined a professional incubator dedicated to launching new businesses and launched several new major listed companies as Project Manager, then joined ABEJA.